Friday, October 24, 2014

Cream Cheese Mints


I also made some pink cream cheese mints for our Pink Posse party, celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month.  Everyone loved them!  I'd forgotten how good they are and how easy they are to make.  You can make them for any occasion--weddings, Christmas, showers, etc.

Cream Cheese Mints

1 box powdered sugar (16 oz.)
4 oz. cream cheese
2 - 3 drops of flavoring (I used cinnamon)
food coloring (I used small amount of red)
sugar
flexible rubber candy molds (I used a daisy mold)

In a bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, cream chese, flavoring, and food coloring. (I started it with a hand mixer.)  Knead ingredients together.  Take a small amount of dough, dip in granulated sugar, press into the mold and release onto wax paper.  Keep refrigerated until served.

No comments:

Post a Comment