Thursday, August 11, 2011

Easy Cookie Recipe

My friend, Angelyn, shared this easy cookie recipe with me.  She made our family some using a spice cake mix.  She said you can use any kind of cake mix, so I used chocolate and I also made some with the confetti cake mix.  Each one was delicious.  So choose your favorite cake mix and make you a batch of these delicious, easy cookies.

Easy Cookie Recipe

1 cake mix (your choice)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients together.  Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 10 - 12 minutes.

**The ones pictured above are the cookies made with spice cake.  Just sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on top.

Below are some chocolate ones I made and I added some sprinkles.  I've also made chocolate ones with sugar sprinkled on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment