Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Parmesan Chicken Breasts

Now this is a delicious chicken breast recipe!  We eat a lot of chicken so I'm always looking for new recipes.  This is definitely one I will put at the top of my list.  My husband even said he was looking forward to me making this again.

Parmesan Chicken Breasts

6 - 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 stick butter, melted
1 1/2 - 2 cups Pepperidge Farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
1/2 - 3/4  cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste

In a bowl crush dressing mix and add Parmesan cheese and mix together.  Season chicken with salt pepper and garlic powder.  Dip chicken breasts in melted butter, then coat with dressing mix.  Place in a shallow baking pan (I covered my pan with aluminum foil and sprayed with Pam).  Sprinkle a little more salt and pepper on top.  Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment