Saturday, August 14, 2010

That's Nacho Chicken

I found this recipe for nacho chicken and it reminded me of this joke:  There were three boys who stole some cheese from a store.  When they met up, the first boy said, "I got some cheddar cheese."  The second boy responded, "Well, I got some Swiss cheese."  The third boy said, " That's nothing, I got some nacho cheese."  "Nacho Cheese!" yelled the first two boys, "How do you know it was nacho cheese?"  "Well", explained the third boy, "The man from the store was running after me shouting, 'That's nacho cheese, that's nacho cheese!' "    

So I decided to name this chicken recipe "That's Nacho Chicken".

That's Nacho Chicken

4 -6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup salsa
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Place chicken in baking dish.  Slice 3 cuts in the top of each breast.  Mix the salsa and sour cream together and put on top of breasts.  Put crushed tortilla chips on top of salsa mixture.  Bake for 25 minutes.  Sprinkle with cheese and cook another 5 - 10 minutes until chicken is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment