Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peanut Butter Icing / Frosting

We just had a family reunion for my husband's side of the family.  I love family reunions because there is always such good food.  Trouble is, I never get the recipes.  Well, next year we plan to bring the recipes along with the food.  I did get one recipe from my daughter-in-law, Brandi.  She made brownies (from a box) with Peanut Butter Icing / Frosting.  Man, it was the talk of the reunion--it was delicious!  So whether you call it Icing or Frosting, this recipe will be on your list of favorites.

Peanut Butter Icing / Frosting

1 cup peanut butter
2/3 cup softened butter
2 Tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar

Beat peanut butter, butter, milk and vanilla together.  Add powdered sugar and beat well.  If necessary, add a "titch" (as Brandi says) of milk to consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment