Thursday, May 13, 2010

Quick and Easy Skillet Garlic Chicken

Now I must admit, this garlic chicken is not only quick and easy, but it is delicious!  My family loved it and they keep asking when I'm going to make it again.  You have got to try this recipe.  Serve it with your favorite sides.  I think your family will add this to their list of favorites.

Quick and Easy Skillet Garlic Chicken

4 - 5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1 teaspoon onion powder

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.  Add the chicken breasts and season with the garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.  (I sprinkled half of the seasonings on one side and half on the other side.)  Saute over medium low heat, covered,  about 10 - 12 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.   Then I took the chicken out and added a little bit of flour to the juices to make a gravy (you can add chicken broth to make more gravy) and put the chicken back in.  I continued to cook it for a few minutes, then removed it from stove and set it aside to keep it warm until ready to serve. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the easy Garlic Chicken recipe. My family loved it, including Tina's little girl, Paisley who is not quite 2. She kept asking for more! I love your recipes. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete