Monday, May 3, 2010

Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice

Here's an easy crock pot recipe with chicken and rice.  So I'll call it "Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice".  Good name, huh?  My daughter thought it was plain but was really good.  My granddaughter, Addy, said it tasted like my chicken pot pie.  I thought the rice was a little mushy.  But it was quick and easy and everyone ate it, so I won't complain.


Easy Crock Pot Chicken and Rice


4 - 5 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 cup long grain white rice


Cut chicken breasts into large chunks.  Put the soups  in the crock pot and mix together.  Add the rice and the chicken chunks and mix together.  Cook on high for 30 minutes then turn to low and cook for 4 hours.  (I did stir it after about 2 hours and then let it finish cooking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment