Friday, August 14, 2009

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo is a quick, easy recipe to make--and it's delicious. We had it last night and my daughter looked at me and said, "Mom, they're gonna love this!" I hope you do.

Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
6oz. uncooked fettuccine
1 cup frozen broccoli flowerets
1 - 2 Tablespoons butter
3 - 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cubed)
(I always season my chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Prepare fettuccine according to package directions. Add broccoli for the last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.

In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Add soup, milk, Parmesan cheese and fettuccine mixture and cook about 5 minutes (stirring often) until mixture is nice and hot. Salt and pepper to taste. Serves 4 - 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment